Friday, May 24, 2013

A Very Spoiled Cat

I can say that they all live in my house.  My 14 kitties are definitely spoiled.  They know how to make me get off my feet and head to the kitchen.  How can I say NO to my beautiful furry babies?  Though they eat three times a day, I make sure that they were not over-fed.  I measure the amount of food that I am giving them each meal.  

One thing that is nice, my kitties loves drinking water.  I do not have any issues with them when it comes hydration.  One of them even learned how to turned on the faucet so she could drink but she hasn't figure out how to turn it off.  My husband changed the handle or  else, he and I will drown.  I woke up one morning and the water in the sink was overflowing.  That's when we decided to change the faucet knob.  Funny because my kitty was trying to turn the faucet on but she cannot, so she looked at me and "meowed" like she was begging me to turn the water on.  Silly cat.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment