Friday, November 18, 2011

Crazy Cat Lady

I have had cats since I was 4 years old and since then I don't remember not having at least one cat in my house.  I had 7 in college and I have 7 today.  All were rescued.  Last September, 2010 when our oldest cat died, it was really sad and quiet after she passed.  I have another kitties but the oldest was my husband's and he was so devastated that his cat was gone.  So we went to the shelter and brought 2 home.  I will tell you the rest of the story later as I go along with my story.  Nonetheless, I want to introduce my households. =)

Meet Tiki, the silly.  Yes, she is the silliest among my kitties.  She might be the smallest but the craziest.  


Dusty is the youngest. She eats a lot that she grows so much and now bigger than Cookie. She is also my laundry-kitty.

 Here, Dusty is just posing near the stuffed rabbit.


 Cookie loves to watch TV, as well.  She would stop by just to watch TV or DVD movie with us.

Cookie is always shy.  The lady-like in the group but sweet and would prefer brushing than having her meal.

Boots is the only male in the clan... he's a trooper...

I still have 3 other kitties that I want you to meet, but they are dozing right now, ahihihi... You will meet them later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment